Fall Burlap and Chevron Wreath

Friday, August 30, 2013

Whew! Is it seriously almost September? Where did August go?

I'm getting prepared for Fall and the onset of third trimester! But today I felt the intense urge to do something crafty, so here is my result: a Fall inspired burlap and chevron front door wreath.



Materials included a grape vine wreath base that I picked up at the Goodwill, a piece of burlap from Michael's craft store, various decorative flowers and feathers from Dollarama, a glue gun and some paint chip samples!


To assemble, I just dissected the feathers and flowers from the wire base and started glueing! The chevron was cut from some paint chip samples I had in one of my many craft drawers.



I really love how it turned out! Sometimes the best projects are the ones I don't plan down to the last detail.

Hope you have a great Labour Day weekend!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Etsy Shop

Facebook

Instagram