The Craft Bee - September's Event is SOLD OUT!!

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

UPDATE September 8, 2015:  Registration for this event is now closed as we have reached capacity!
If you would like to be added to the waiting list for the September 16 event, please email urbanspool@gmail.com.

I am so excited to announce the first ever "Craft Bee" will be held this September in London, Ontario!  Since moving to London in December 2012, I have been searching for a craft night or DIY workshop series to participate in.  Well my search came up short, so I have decided to start my own event!  Who am I, you ask?  My name is Katie and I love DIY projects.  I am not an artist or expert craftsperson.  I just love making stuff!  You can read more about me and my family over here.

My intention for The Craft Bee is for it to be a monthly hands-on DIY craft night for woman and mothers who desire creativity and community. So please consider joining us on Wednesday, September 16 from 7:30-9:30pm for a fun and easy-going craft night. All crafting skill levels are welcome and encouraged.

September's craft is DIY weaving!

You will have the opportunity to create a small custom wall hanging using a technique called weaving. This skill can be used to create everything from small woven coasters to large one-of-a-kind tapestries. Come join us for an evening of creativity and conversation.

(Weaving Examples - Photo Source)

Advance payment is required so I can organize supplies and materials accordingly. All materials, supplies and light snacks are included in the registration fee of $20.

The workshop will be held at The Hive in London, Ontario. It is the coziest little farm house with ample free parking available.

 >>Warning: Babes in arms may receive many warm welcomes and cuddles.<<


Want to find out about future events this fall?!
Subscribe to The Craft Bee mailing list for updates!


* indicates required

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Etsy Shop

Facebook

Instagram